Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ar-TIST

Erica Granados
Photographer
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53942766@N08/

My sister Erica Granados is younger, yet bolder than I could ever hope to be. She is one of two of my current favorite artists. Although she will never just be "current" to me, she is expanding and will continue to grow as a photographer. She was always the "black sheep" of the family but always so beautiful. She has the ability to capture people in their most vulnerable moments; yet vulnerable in this sense does not mean weak. Erica just captures the "realness" is everything she sees. While I am obviously bias, this does not take away from her talent nor does it not mean I am critical. I do not have to be though. Erica is her worst critic but her work speaks for itself. It is honest, breathtaking, and simple in a way that I adore about every artist that I have particular taste for. It makes perfect sense that she will be attending the San Francisco Art Institute in the fall. :)


All of her work is copyrighted so take a look.



Tibi Clenci
Fashion Photographer 

Tibi Clenci has a modern classiness that I am beginning to respect more and more. Almost similar to John Rawlings, I do love the modern touch to his work. He is a famous Romanian fashion photographer and his images are clear, concise, and the colors are bold yet not overwhelming. I am always searching for newer and better fashion photographers that I could love; however my heart is set on the past. 








1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get to your sisters images, but I remember seeing a few of her images you brought in. Nice to see how proud you are of her. good work. And I'm very interested in the second artist you selected... Old and new.
    Good
    10 points

    ReplyDelete